Refund

MattSkrt
Contributor
Contributor

About 2 weeks ago i was contacted from one buyer about them not receiving their purchased item. After a few messages were passed back and forth between the buyer and myself, the claim was then escalated to PayPal. Now the way the buyer purchased the item was through a 3rd party provider called Mc-Market. The website allows Java and other developers such as myself to sell their work online to anyone who can afford them. With the item being a digital product i cannot provide a shippind id, although i can provide proof that the buyer did receive their item and i did receive the payment. Is there anything i can do, to show paypal and the buyer that the buyer did receive the item. As well as I have my own terms and service that all buyers agree to once they purchace the item. The terms and serverice include that they cannot refund no matter the reason. Does anyone have any tips for my situation?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.