Refund from online shop (gearbest). What's wrong with me? ^^

dinaya
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I haven't been using Paypal for some time (the last time it was something from ebay several years ago). Now I wanted to order something from gearbest, and the only method I could use there was Paypal. My bank account in Paypal is verified, I added a new card and verified it too. I even filled up a form and send the scan of my passport for lifting limits - but it takes 5 to 30 days to approve it, and the price for my purchase was under the limit I had on my account. So I put item in the cart and paid for it via Paypal.

I got refunded on the next day : (, and the promo code is expired now and I'm very sad : (. 

The question is - what can I do to avoid such experience in the future? Would "lifting the limits" make me more acceptable to overreacting anti-fraud system? My name and billing/shipping address are both everywhere the same. What else can be done or does it all (refunds, chargebacks) happen spontaneously? It would be strange...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.