Recpients doesn't have PayPal

Leees51
Contributor
Contributor

I have 2 payments to make this weekend with my paypal credit account but the recipients don't have PayPal. Can I transfer $ from my PayPal credit accoun t to my bank or ATM card and use that to pay the payments

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

PayPal Credit can be used for purchases and sending money however, you can't borrow money from PayPal Credit and transfer it to your bank account or withdraw via an ATM.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

wrote:

PayPal Credit can be used for purchases and sending money however, you can't borrow money from PayPal Credit and transfer it to your bank account or withdraw via an ATM.

can a person send money using Paypal credit?

I thought no cash advance?only purchases

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Here is what is permitted for sending money with PayPal Credit:

Your ability to make payments to third parties using PayPal, Inc.'s services, including in connection with: (i) a Purchase of goods or services; or (ii) a transfer of money to friends or family members (not to or from a business) without a Purchase.

You cannot withdraw funds for yourself but you can send family/friends.

The sender will pay a fee for friends/family.

Promotional purchases will be offered from time to time.

There is no guarantee that PPC will be offered for a payment.  There is no guarantee there will be a promotional option.  PPC can be offered as straight credit with full amount due after first statement in order to avoid interest.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.