Record of refunds being put back on credit card used, for original purchase.

graewms
New Community Member

An online store issued to refunds to my Pay Pal account. I cannot see that those amounts were returned to my charge card that I used, with Pay Pal. Neither can I see that the refund amounts were applied to any of my Pay Pal payments to other online store, for purchases. Where can I find out what happened to the two refund amounts. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi graewms,

Refunds that are issued for a payment that was done using a card are returned directly to that card. Typically, refunds to cards can take 3-5 business days, but it can be up to 30 days for those refunds to reflect on your statement. I would advise reaching out to your card company if you don't see anything within that time. You can always contact us to verify the refunds were returned to the card or if the seller sent a personal payment instead of refunding the transaction. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.