Receiving money

Flamboyant
Contributor
Contributor
I think it sucks you gotta wait. My senders bank has confirmed that the money is taken out, then on top of that it's another 3 days to TRANSFER my money to my bank account. I should've just used Western Union cause all this wIting is ridiculous
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Sorry, I know it's the Internet and all and it is supposed to be fast but it isn't.  I'm not sure if bank transactions are still processed manually by human these days or if they are all automated.  A family member of mine used to work for a bank processing transactions.  There would be a whole room full of people and computers and you'd sit all day processing transactions, entering debits and credits to accounts.  The initiating of transactions are quick on the Internet but the actual processing/banking is slow.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Flamboyant
Contributor
Contributor
Well if Western Union can get you money in seconds why can't PayPal, lol I will NEVER use them again, waste of time and too stressful. So they should not say you get money fast and you really don't. It's was cash no buying or selling
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Ok, then use Western Union.  PayPal transactions usually go quickly and as advertised for me, no problems here but then again I don't blow up account and I plan the timing out. I don't try to do things in the last minute.  Yes there are emergencies but those happen suddenly nothing you can do about, otherwise, they would not be emergencies.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MAGICMIME
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.