Promotional rates with PayPal credit\payment questions

Marla01
Contributor
Contributor

I have several promotional intrest rates on my credit account. I also have a few non-promo charges. I obviously want to pay off the promo ones first before intrest free period is over. How can I assure my payment for my account is directed to my promo charges?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You cannot divert payments to promo purchases first.  Your payments will be applied per PayPal Credit hierarchy.

Check for full monthly statement (not the online summary) where it will have all your purchased indicated and what you need to pay for each.  For more information click on Legal at the bottom of the page and then scroll down to the PayPal Credit user agreement.  Go down to a bout section 11 and review how payments are applied.

Login to Me Too

lsunene
New Community Member

So am I understanding this correctly? If there are promotional purchases and non promotional purchases as part of my balance, then my entire balance has to be paid off in order to keep from the interest charges from accruing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.