Problems with the website at login/unable to transfer to paypal prepaid mastercard.

ACooper84
New Community Member

Is anyone else having bigtime issues with the PayPal website not allowing you to login? I've gotten stuck in this loop every time I try to log in. The problem just started yesterday morning (or at least that is when I noticed it). I am able to get to the dashboard by going to that direct link. However, I'm not able to make a transfer of the money in my paypal account to my card... which is a HUGE problem for me since as a freelancer, this is my main and ONLY source of income. I have tried several times since yesterday morning on multiple devices and different browsers. I have also deleted browser history/cookies to no avail. I've called customer service 3 times and just keep getting told this is a known IT problem that all customers are currently having and that it will be resolved within 24 hours and to try again later. I'm getting really frustrated and would think that if a ton of people were having this same issue, they would consider it a pretty big emergency and fix whatever the issue may be. Just wondering if anyone else has had any luck? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Awkwardmama5
New Community Member
I have been having the same problem!! It is very frustrating amd im hoping it gets resolved today!
Login to Me Too

Employe_Destiny
New Community Member

If you are using Google Chrome, that is the issue. Change web browsers and try again! 😃

Login to Me Too

WHITNEYK863
Contributor
Contributor
I'm unable to login on the PayPal prepaid app as well as Chrome. Glad I'm not the only one having this issue.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.