Problems with cancel a transaction

NadyaTrankova
Contributor
Contributor

Hello and sorry for my poor English. Received message from ebay for bought item from unauthorized seller. The item was deleted, and when tried to cancel the deal, received massage that the item was not paid yet, but I saw the transaction in my PayPal account. Tried to cancel the deal from PayPal and no matter what I tried, hang up with to contact with the seller which was not possible. The only thing that could do was to made claim for unauthorized paid. Done this and explained my problem. Received message that the claim was closed and was not unauthorized paid, and if it was problem with not delivered item to contact PayPal. Trying to reach somebody (live person)  from PayPal for 3 days with no success. Bought item before 4-5 days ,it was not even marked as shipped ,didn't received anything. Went to the bank office to claim, but they told,  me that the transaction was done yesterday and they do not know what to do. Now when I try something from ebay, or from PayPal I end with massage that already open claim, can't do nothing more, but the claim is closed. PLEASE HELP ME, and thank you in advance. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.