Problem with refund

Apavaloaiei
Contributor
Contributor
Hi,11 days ago i made two orders on a site,called marketplace.tf.Unfortunately there was a problem and i got refunded.I tried to contact them and they said this:
For both orders it appears as this on our side: http://puu.sh/gRGts/d052858ae6.png
If PayPal hasn't returned the money it's their doing -- we don't have your money either.
How much it takes to get the refund?Why i didn't get it already?I really need my money back,they are $22.50,this means alot to me.Please help me with this problem.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Pikaboicu
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings,

The issue could be your funding method..

Do you use a credit/debit card as your funding source for Paypal? If yes, the refund will go back on the card.. You'll need to check your card's transactions to see if it was credited back. 

If you fund your PP with an instant bank transfer, most businesses ask that you wait 14 days for the refund to appear.

Cheers Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Apavaloaiei
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have any refund on paypal history,why?

Login to Me Too
Solved

Pikaboicu
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings,

The issue could be your funding method..

Do you use a credit/debit card as your funding source for Paypal? If yes, the refund will go back on the card.. You'll need to check your card's transactions to see if it was credited back. 

If you fund your PP with an instant bank transfer, most businesses ask that you wait 14 days for the refund to appear.

Cheers Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.