Problem Linking Bank Account

JGood710
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have been trying to link my bank account to my PayPal account for the past couple weeks, but each time i try and do so it gives me an error message that says, "We are not able to process your request. Please try again later." Any solution to this? The routing number and account number are both correct, so i can't figure out why it is giving me the error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for the time, and hope to get this resolved!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Pizzaghini
Contributor
Contributor

If you're like me you could have made a mistake entering in your amounts that paypal processed. The best way to rectify this is to call customer support, BUT, you probably got the irritating automated voice. 

Here's how to get past that:

- Go ahead and pull up the customer service page with the one time PIN etc.

- When "she" asks for the number tell or dial that

- While "she" is going through your options, type in/dial 00 (zerozero), she'll put you on hold then you'll FINALLY talk to a real person.

- If that doesn't work, still type in 00, then go to security questions, wait for her to cycle through your options and pick the last one that she lists off, she should put you on hold, then you'll talk to a real person.

🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.