Pending payment after 72 hours

theofficialmarc
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I recently purchased an item off of gxxxxxx (a website like eBay) and the payment was put into pending. This was not the first time (it’s actually happened everytime😒) but for the first time nothing happened. I waited the 72 hours, but nothing happened. Usually I get an email saying the payment was reversed, and I have to find a different way to get my stuff. I called and they said I needed to contact the government or compliance or something like that. It was really confusing. Anyone know what to do. Preferably I just want to cancel the payment at this point as I’ve lost all interest for using PayPal. It never works. If they resolve the issue of putting my payments into pending, I’ll be happy but none of the “PayPal workers” could help me in anyway. If you made it this far I just need help with who I should contact if nothing happens after 72 hours with a pending payment. And why my payments always go into pending or get reversed. Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.