Paypall refund to VCC [Virtual Credit Card]

lLuciedl
Contributor
Contributor

Good night all,

So here is the breakdown about my case 

yesterday i top up a in-game currency from a game publisher with my paypal that linked to my Virtual Credit Card [this card link to my bank account but only for 96 hour], after i make the purchase the seller auto refund my purchase,and on my paypal account activity it say like this 

Refunded toMCARD x<removed>You'll see "PAYPAL *MY COM B V" on your card statement.

Exchange rate109,99 $ USD = 1.524.589 Rp IDR

1 USD = 13.861,17 IDR

Transaction ID67U30826YB807341Y

the problem until right now i still don't get my money back on my back account or in my paypall balance, and my question is if that money will be back to my bank account or my paypall acount balance or lost just like that, is there any waiting period for a refund process because the transaction is automaticly refund by the publisher righ after i buy that in-game currency.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Refunds to cards are not instant, even if it is online, and may take up to 30 days or by your next statement to be posted by your card issuer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lLuciedl
Contributor
Contributor

but in my activity it has been mark as completed  like the picture in the link below

http://i.imgur.com/CmZCezJl.png

should i just wait or must i do something because my VCC will expire in 4 day ?

thanks in advance 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

See: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/i-want-a-refund.-how-do-refunds-work-faq3248

Completed means pretty much that PayPal processed your refund, then it is up to the card issuer to post your refund to your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

elsalifah
New Community Member
Hai ka, mau nanya. Akhirnya uang refundnya balik lagi engga? Aku juga dapet masalah yang sama dari sebulan yang lalu
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.