Paypall e-mail account?

Marianne1
Contributor
Contributor

Hey! How do I get my e-mail PayPal sorted out right , because that is where I have been getting money, but waiting for confirmation that you will accept correctly sähköpostini.En not sure which email I use Paypal even if you need that I was desperate for help , if I say I am ut ns.väärän how can I get the money to the right of the Account I use ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marianne1

You need to give some actual info if you want help not irrelevant info.

Are you talking about ebay sales?

Are you talking about non ebay sales via paypal only?

The email address you log into paypal with should be your paypal email unless you have added others to your paypal account??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marianne1

You need to give some actual info if you want help not irrelevant info.

Are you talking about ebay sales?

Are you talking about non ebay sales via paypal only?

The email address you log into paypal with should be your paypal email unless you have added others to your paypal account??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Marianne1
Contributor
Contributor

via the Internet privately 'm myynnyt .josta product now the question is pretty .

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marianne1

So have you checked that the person that paid you paid to your email address that you log into paypal with?

Is the payment showing as pending IN your paypal balance? Or is it not showing up at all.

Is the payment in your own currency or another currency?

Is it an international transaction?

Have you had an email to claim the funds?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Marianne1
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has become the confirmation of the payment and it will be adopted, meaning that money is transferred to me, when I have put a package trip + them with all the information. I have put postinlapusta image showing all the data. I'm really not sure about this to my e-mail, which I use PayPal account.Yes, he reserved a certain amount from the account, which will be transferred to me.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marianne1

Bit worried that this is a scam although you are hard to understand.

You have not sent an item to South Africa somewhere eg Nigeria at all have you??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Marianne1
Contributor
Contributor

Not Take Nigeria and will be just become Paypall posts that when I confirmed my e-mail, then the money is transferred to me.

I put esim.mitä mail PayPal is put to me , but I took the amount , as well as your data off that they Tula to view this email to all

PayPal Home

Dear 

We really do appreciate all your effort about the shipment made and we are glad to inform you that the total cost of  Eur will be activated to your account shortly but before we can activate the money will need to confirm the shipment made through the post office in which the shipping has been done.

.We Are sorry for any Inconvenience  that we might have cause you.

Thanks for your Usual co-operation.

Login to Me Too

Marianne1
Contributor
Contributor

We are contacting you from PayPal to inform you that the money Activation is in Process. Kindly send to us your complete PayPal information to confirm with the one we have in our Database for activation of money to your account.

NB: We want you to understand that the money will transfer to your account as soon as we can receive complete PayPal Information. 

Sorry for any inconvenience, 

Please kindly bear with us.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marianne1

Still sounds like a scam  >>>

Paypal NEVER tell you to send trackable, they advise it for seller protection etc but it is not compulsory.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

susanms
non ebay vivid seats
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.