Paypal wrongfully charging me and ignoring my emails

Harley1995
Contributor
Contributor

I made several small purchases by on June 26 but had to cancel them later that same day. So I get the sellers to agree to refund me for every item and all is settled. The next day I checked my PayPal summary and it says I was refunded by all sellers and that my balance is zero. A few weeks later I made a payment towards a different item I had just purchased and noticed the payment was instead applied to a "mystery" item. Turns out that PayPal reactivated these items and is now attempting to charge me for them yet my summary still shows them as having been cancelled and refunded. I sent emails well over a week ago to different departments of PayPal and called them several times. Before the emails were sent I would wait on the phone until the machine said an operator was ready for me, then it would hang up on me. After the emails were sent all I get when I call is a message saying that they are having a technical error. At this point I am consulting my lawyer and considering legal action. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.