Paypal won't show debit card on transfer funds page

kalanij8o8
New Community Member

Trying to transfer paypal funds to my debit card. No card shows up on the transfer page even though I have one linked and had transfered to that card before. Even when I try to link it again it says link successful yet still doesn't show the card as an option. So I said what the heck, I'll just buy an amazon gift card with my funds because I'm trying to add money to my debit so I can make a purchace on amazon. That won't work either. Says we can't make the purchase at this time. I was trying to be fast with this whole ordeal because the item I am trying to purchase sells out like crazy as soon as it's in stock so Paypal you really **bleep** me over here. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sc_country
New Community Member

Same issue here. My debit card (Capital One bank, fwiw) has been linked forever. Tried to do the instant transfer (PP balance to the debit card) and it did not show any debit card linked. So I linked the "already linked" Capital One bank debit card again, but it apparently did not take. There was no error message, it just never saved or what have you. It was really,really annoying. Every time PP offers a new feature,I run into problems. Last time it was the "Pay Pal Cash' think where you can add cash money to your PP account at any CVS. Well the instructions on the PP website were incorrect and led to a web page that did not exist. It took a phone call and 3 agents to figure it out. I wish they'd get their act together.

Login to Me Too

Muna2
Contributor
Contributor
Having the exact same problem also.
Login to Me Too

idahofamily
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! I contacted PayPal and I got a generic reply on how to link my card. Umm I know how. I dont think they even read the messages.. because I never asked anywhere how to link it. It says to reply if that didn't help I tried and then I would get an error reply didn't send.. grrrr.... i am sure glad i am not the only one. Hope they get it fixed. It was a great feature!!
Login to Me Too

Thebondofunity
New Community Member
Same here 😕 I have important **bleep** I've gotta do I can't wait a few business days for money to come through! Super frustrating.
Login to Me Too

IanMT7
New Community Member
Ugh the same thing is happening to me and I need this money right now I'm in a really tight spot!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for stopping by the forums. I'm sorry to hear you're not seeing your cards available for instant withdrawals. 😞 Eligibility of a card to process 30 minutes withdrawal is dependent on the participation of your card issuing bank. To provide the best experience to you, we check the participation status every time you chose to withdraw. If one or more cards in you PayPal wallet are eligible for the 30 minutes withdrawal, then you will see them in the "To" drop down of your withdrawal page.

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.