Paypal took my money twice

rparungo
New Community Member

I recently sent 345$ to my brother for the bills and Paypal sent it twice to him and he cancelled the payment but i absolutely need it back in a few hours 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rparungo

Unlikely as it has to leave your funding source > process through to paypal who will then either credit your paypal balance OR send it on to your linked card is that is how you funded it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cee37
New Community Member

I recently sent a large payment (over $9,000) for finally payment on engagement ring and PayPal sent/WITHDRAWALED THAT $9,000 + payment 3 TIMES!! So within 5 mins PAYPAL WITHDREW OVER $30,000 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT... THE SELLER NEVER GOT PAYMENT.... AND I HAVE NOT BEEN REFUNDED YET!  SELLER  CANCELLED TWO PAYMENTS ON HER END... MY BANK WAS NOTIFIED AND NOW CAN NOT DO ANYTHING OR GET AHOLD OF ANYONE FROM PAYPAL! Try calling customer services is a JOKE! On hold for over an hour... If someone would answer my call, my concerns were not answered  and still WAITING for money to be returned!

BEYOND DISAPPOINTED 

NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE PAYPAL!!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.