Paypal still not working...

fxllenxngels
Contributor
Contributor

I linked my card to recieve a donation from a supporter, since that's what paypal told me to do, but now it says I need to link a bank account. I can't do that, and they said that linking the card would be enough. I really need these funds to pay for testing fees, please help

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

What the system itself say and what CS say to get you off the phone are different things.  It's generally best to add and confirm a bank and card in order to use PayPal functions without limitations.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

twztid13
Contributor
Contributor
I only use my bank card since my joint bank accountwith my mom was in a dispute years ago & it won't let me add it. You can still get payments in your PayPal account & send payments with the card (with a fee).
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

According to the original post, the system is now asking for a bank account to be linked, go figure.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

twztid13
Contributor
Contributor

When/where does it tell you that you NEED to link a bank account? I remember it saying that before, but I didn't have to to use my bank card as a credit card, or to receive payments. Could this be the case with your account? Maybe it's more of a suggestion than a requirement? Please give us some more info if you want us to help. Best of luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.