Paypal "BS" security system locking paypal instant transfers anyone have a solution yet?

boosted1993
Contributor
Contributor

Well for the 2nd time this month paypals HORRID security system has locked me out of instant transfers to my pay pal debit card and these instant transfers are very important since losing my job I need to be able to transfer the funds from pay pal to my debit card but no lets just let me stare at my money that I cannot use

Multiple calls to cutomer service have failed horribly because customer service agents have no clue why the security system locks me out and they cannot override or fix anything. I was literally told its up to the security program to allow my transfers and to try every 30 minutes maybe security will let the next transfer go through seriously you cannot figure out whats going on and fix it

Well as of right now my lock out has been going on for 5 days and the last time it happened it lasted almost 10 days and I have no way to get around it and sorry for my trouble

Has anyone figured out a fix for this problem? PAYPAL IS ABOUT TO LOSE A VERY LOYAL AND LONG STANDING CUSTOMER

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

boosted1993
Contributor
Contributor

I was on the phone with customer service for almost 2 hours yesterday going over every detail of my account and the conclusion was try every 15 minutes until my transfer works.. My account is in good standing with funds verified and availble all my information is correct and updated so nobody knows what to do

its day 5 today and still unable to transfer I really enjoy my pay pal services this is just so frustrating

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@boosted1993 wrote:

I was on the phone with customer service for almost 2 hours yesterday going over every detail of my account and the conclusion was try every 15 minutes until my transfer works.. My account is in good standing with funds verified and availble all my information is correct and updated so nobody knows what to do

its day 5 today and still unable to transfer I really enjoy my pay pal services this is just so frustrating

Only Paypal can get away with this like keep trying and trying.

can you imagine if the phone co,gas co,electric co,police,fire dept,hospital keep asking you to keep trying and trying and trying and trying ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Login to Me Too

Arthur264
Contributor
Contributor

It's hard to get answers when Pay Pal refuses to talk with us or to even tell us what the problem is Instead they give us this little chat board so we can complain to each other while they go on,apprarntly unconcerned.

I strongly suspect I will no longer have a PP credit account for them to lock me out of after I get it down to a zero balance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.