Paypal payments received not showing

blarneyhouse
Contributor
Contributor

I sell items on ebay and my 3 most recent sales, are not showing up in paypal. In my ebay they show as having paid via paypal, but there is an hour glass symbol like the payment hasn't cleared yet. But there is nothing showing up in my paypal account at all. I am very confused by this. Can anyone help?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You may have a typo in your PayPal email address, a defunct PayPal email address, or need to confirm your PayPal email address that is currently there in your eBay listing settings.

If you do not have access to the PayPal email address in your eBay settings, ask the buyer to cancel payment and send again after you update the PayPal email addy in eBay listing settings.

Next time, make sure you have the correct PayPal email address in the payments section of each eBay listing.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You may have a typo in your PayPal email address, a defunct PayPal email address, or need to confirm your PayPal email address that is currently there in your eBay listing settings.

If you do not have access to the PayPal email address in your eBay settings, ask the buyer to cancel payment and send again after you update the PayPal email addy in eBay listing settings.

Next time, make sure you have the correct PayPal email address in the payments section of each eBay listing.

Login to Me Too

dmosich
Contributor
Contributor

I checked my history and activities, my email address in eBay, and a payment from a buyer from a month ago is not showing in my account. I have looked at details, etc to try and find the problem. Is there a customer service number as all of this checking and email is very frustrating.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/contact/call

Click the Guest link for business hours and phone number.

Login to Me Too

Radiohead99955
Contributor
Contributor

Typical canned response, it's "your fault".  How about offering to look into it?  No, not with PP.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.