Paypal not refunding my buyers

Kirkdelgado
Contributor
Contributor
Why paypal so petty? Am trying to refund my customers money and paypal holding on to it. Stating that I can't refund more than what's in my paypal account. PayPal holding my Customers money and not trying to refund any of my customer.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Kirkdelgado,

I apologize for any confusion, but if you don't have the available balance in your PayPal account, you won't be able to issue refunds to your buyers. The full amount, including fees, has to be refunded. Otherwise, the refund would need to be funded by a bank. I understand this may be an inconvenience, and I'm sorry for any frustration this may cause.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Kirkdelgado
Contributor
Contributor
Does that sound good to you? After receiving money, Paypal not refunding money to customers. Why should i used my "BANK" when paypal.com is the system that collects, hold and keep the individuals money? Why so hard for paypal to issue refunds? Explain.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey Kirkdelgado,

I definitely understand what you're asking, and regrettably I can't provide specifics as we're on a public forum and that information isn't secure. Without being able to discuss account specific information, I can't give a guaranteed answer on why you're unable to issue refunds. In this case, based on the information you've provided, it sounds like you don't have enough funds in your PayPal balance to complete these refunds. PayPal isn't able to refund money that isn't there. 

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Kirkdelgado
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal, You're funny. "Facts" So customers pay, money pending & paypal refused to issue the refund to my buyers. So how does that really look? All paypal.com needs to do is give back the people them they money. Stop act like they're smart thiefs.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.