Paypal keeps asking for debit/credit card wile doing payment

LazherDhib
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I like to pay Facebook Ads. I choose Paypal.  Then it takes me to a Paypal login. I login and it asks me to add a debit or credit card. I already have a confirmed credit card on my account. I enter my credit card anyway and click "add" then it thinks for a while and asks again. What's going on ? don't get any error messages, it just keeps asking me to enter my card info and then when click add, it just asks another time.paypall.JPG

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Try deleting your web browser's cookies, temp files, history and cache, then close your browser, reopen it and retry what you were doing.    Another option is try a different web browser.  If you still have the same issue, then you may want to contact customer support for assistance.  You can do this by clicking on the Help link, on the next screen, click on Contact Customer Support, from there you can phone.

Login to Me Too

JSHP
Contributor
Contributor

I have this problem. I tried calling customer support and it is completely and utterly useless. If a problem such as this doesn't fit one of the automatic messages, then there is nowhere to go.

Login to Me Too

Webion
Contributor
Contributor

Had similar issues a while back. It may be a problem with Paypal's Express Checkout.

Check out the solution I posted in this thread and see if it helps:

/t5/About-Payments/Please-add-a-credit-or-Visa-Debit-card-to-complete-your-purchase/td-p/1223972

Login to Me Too

JSHP
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks. The problem has now been resolved. It apparently was a problem which PPal has now fixed.

Login to Me Too

iHanyAdel
Contributor
Contributor

@Webion wrote:

Had similar issues a while back. It may be a problem with Paypal's Express Checkout.

Check out the solution I posted in this thread and see if it helps:

/t5/About-Payments/Please-add-a-credit-or-Visa-Debit-card-to-complete-your-purchase/td-p/1223972

Unfortunately it dosent work anymore i got a page from PayPal forced me to enable javascript in my browser settings

Here is the message

We're sorry, but to check out using PayPal, you need to turn on JavaScript and enable cookies in your web browser's settings.

I think this implement they made recently like two or 3 weeks because turning off java was working with me well but now it is not.

I already contact them via email and waiting for an answer because this is kinda ridiculous, we have bank account and credit card linked and confirmed but paypal still keeps asking to add credit card !

Login to Me Too

iHanyAdel
Contributor
Contributor

ok the best way to fix this problem is contact support by calling paypal not sending message, they fix this problem in a sec while i am on phone with them . my problem got fixed now

Login to Me Too

isablikje
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I actually found another way to fix this and it appears to have been working for a long time now.

I got so frustrated that I decided to put money on my PayPal balance to order something. After this order, only 1 euro remained in the PayPal balance.

Since then, every time I go to check out it shows my card and the balance and I can just choose my existing card. I've never gotten the 'add a card' screen again.

Hope it works for you too!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.