Paypal is holding my money!

jl16
New Community Member

Paypal is holding my money even after confirmation that the seller, UPS, did not authorize any charges and they are not holding my money.

Paypal told me to "wait for it to fall off, there's nothing we can do". Like **bleep**! Paypal is acting like a banking institution yet is seizing money as if it's

a communism. They are earning interest off of money that they are holding and not releasing it to their customers even after confirmation from the seller that they did not process anything. 

I recorded the entire conversation between UPS billing management and Paypal management. Yes, I got tired of hearing both sides and set them up on a phone call together. UPS stated and affirmed with its superiors that they have no such department that can 'void' transactions after using their portal, Paypal said yes they can. This conversation went on for an hour between both parties and after they kicked the ball back and forth, I am left without my funds! 

UPS stated and affirmed with its superiors that they have no such department that can 'void' transactions after using their portal, Paypal said yes they can. This conversation went on for approx. an hour between both parties and after they kicked the ball back and forth, I am left without my funds! 

This is illegal and I will be taking this tape public.

Everyone should know NOT TO USE THE PAYPAL PAYMENT OPTION ON THE UPS WEBSITE, IT IS A SCAM AND NOT EVEN THE EMPLOYEES WHO WORK FOR THESE CORPORATIONS KNOW HOW TO RESOLVE SYSTEM ERRORS. they've NEVER WORKED TOGETHER!

If you would like to join me in this class action suit let me know.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jms816
Contributor
Contributor

I know exactly what you're going through. PayPal hurts small business and you think if you verify your business and banking info they will release funds. They don't! They don't care about small business and have hurt my business. I am getting my money out ASAP and getting away from them. What they do is horrible and I am deeply shocked at their policys and lies!

Login to Me Too

Btowngrower
Contributor
Contributor

yes i would  they have held my money hostage for almost a year   even sent me an email stating my money was ready for withdrawal yet everytime i try  nothing   help please

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.