Paypal is corrupt be careful if you don't think so

Upset4
New Community Member

They wouldn't release my money for over 10 days even after the sender had received goods and marked their account and I waited the 3 days.  Tried again and called Paypal magically the money was released.  I took screen shots so they couldn't lie about it.  The guy from Manilla lied through his teeth.  Let's hope PAYPAL will bring this operation back to America where they would be exposed for these tactics

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
So you received your money and you're calling them corrupt..??

Fund holds are very common with all payment processors. Not just PayPal. You can thank all the uneducated sellers making mistakes and fraudsters for that. Payment processors have to ensure they don't eat the cost of fraud and sellers spending money, and then not being able to provide a refund if/when the buyer has a legitimate need to return the item.

If you build your history with PayPal and you don't have issues with disputes/chargebacks then your holds will be reduced or eliminated altogether in many cases. This also depends on the type of products you are selling. For example, a Rolex watch is going to raise more flags than a t-shirt.

Over all, PayPal makes things quick and easy for buyers and sellers, and they offer many advantages that outweigh some of the potential drawbacks. Again, though, payment holds are going to happen no matter who you're processing payments with, so if you think using a different service is going to solve that problem you're sadly mistaken.
Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.