Paypal here

Bullet1488cfs
Contributor
Contributor
I recently received a check payment and even though it recorded the info and says it was accepted paypal balance (available) has not changed why?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Are referring to an eCheck or a Paper Check and are you using PayPal Here the app  ??

If you're using the PayPal Here app and accept a paper check - all PayPal Here can do is handle it like cash - it notes that as a payment however, you still have to make the physical bank deposit - no money goes to your PayPal Account balance unless you manually transfer the funds from your bank account to your PayPal Account Balance.

Login to Me Too

Bullet1488cfs
Contributor
Contributor
I selected check as the payment option it asked me for the check number I put it in and hit next and it processed it. So I do not know if it did as a paper check or echeck.i do not have a paper check. AND WHEN I LOOK IN MY ACTIVITY ON Paypal here it shows I got the check And says it's paid bit my balance stayed the same if I try to click on transfer it tells me to link a bank which I did but it tells me the same thing
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.