Paypal has withdrawn $522 and 337.61 in Nov, 2017 from my bank account without my permission!!

hankong
Contributor
Contributor

It was a fraud chargeback. My email and answer from Paypal.  What can I do? I need your help?

Dear sung kim,

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding case ID PP-D-5585621.

We disputed this chargeback with the buyer's credit card company. Unfortunately, the credit card company has decided this case in favor of the buyer and we’re unable to dispute further on your behalf.

We’ve designed our User Agreement and Seller Protection policy to extend the most coverage and safety for online transactions. When we receive a chargeback, we review the transaction details to determine if the conditions of the PayPal Seller Protection have been followed. If a seller chooses to engage in transactions not covered by Seller Protection, the seller assumes the risk associated with the transaction, as well as any potential liability.

We’re sorry you experienced a problem with this transaction. We encourage you to contact your buyer directly for resolution.

To learn more about preventing chargebacks, watch this video by copying and pasting the following link into your web browser: https://www.paypal-businesscenter.com/content/chargebackvideo?ext_cid=support

Sincerely

Marian

Chargebacks Department

PayPal

Dear Marian:

Thanks for your quick reply.  But it is absolutely ridiculous because she intended to pay via Paypal only in order to charge back after she moved out from my room. There was a record of conversation verifying that she stayed here and agreed to pay. Now Paypal and I know she made fraud using Chargeback policy of Paypal, while I was subjected to disadvantage.

Overall, Paypal helped her to make fraud and dishonest money at last. I as a good customer uploaded my bank account at Paypal. But chargeback money 522 dollars were withdrawn from my bank account without any notice or my permission. I am wondering whether it is legal to withdraw chargeback money from my bank account without my permission. I expect your quick answer. I never agreed the chargeback money would be withdrawn from my bank account. Regarding chargeback policy, it can be misused by a bad buyer like Mimi. She did not receive any call from my daughter anymore. It is kind of fraud or crime.

My balance is $403.44 for another chargeback by Mimi. Paypal gave me disadvantage through Chargeback policy without any investigation, while you encouraged Mimi to frequently do same fraud in the future.

Paypal did not let me know Chargeback money was withdrawn from my bank account. Why didn't you investigate the case and make fair and reasonable decision?

Why do I have to be subjected to disadvantage? Paypal should have executed Chargeback policy fairly to buyers and sellers. Paypal is responsible for this case due to Chargeback policy without investigation.

I expect reasonable decision from Paypal.

With kind regards, sungkim

RE: Case pp-d-5585621

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.