Paypal customer service

Adel89
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, I have a huge problem with my Paypal account. The central bank of my country (Algeria) doesn't accept withdraws from Paypal to cards issued here anymore, and I don't have a US bank account, I am a freelance translator and have more than 3000 EUR in my Paypal account, I discussed the issue with MENA Paypal customer service, their were awsome and suggested that I transfer my funds to a relative Paypal account, and they told me they will assign my case to Paypal in Ireland.  Customer service in Ireland told me to try sending my funds as a payment, they have to see that there's an attempt to send money as a payment (even this option is blocked and there's a mesage error). When they see that there's an attempt and it did not work, they will arrange a transfer, I did it, but since then, I got replies from people who are not aware about my case and they send me automatic messages that have nothing to see with my case, here is one of their messages: We understand this has caused you frustration. Our anti-fraud practices and transaction reviews, while in place for the good of everyone, do occasionally affect an account in good standing such as yours. We value your business and are committed to your satisfaction, so we'd like to suggest you try your transaction again with an alternate method of payment

Is there any customer service provider around who would help me?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adel89

You would need to contact customer services direct to help you out with account issues, this is just a user to user help forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Adel89
Contributor
Contributor

Thank's for your reply, the problem is that we can't have a coherent conversation with ONE customer service provider, I had a very good one, he was going to transfer my money, and then I got my message replied by another one who selected a fefault reply that has nothing to see with my concern. 

Login to Me Too

Adel89
Contributor
Contributor

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Because U. S. companies want to make money and because U. S. consumers want to spend as little as possible.  Many U. S. companies ahve moved their customer service people to Asia where costs are lower.  This creates language and comprehension barriers for U. S. customers.  What to do?  You have a choice to take your business elsewhere or put up with the poor service, learning how to navigate the low-cost mess.  PayPal isn't alone with this.

You need to be persistant and patient with your calls.  You need to ask for a supervisor.  You need to ask for an agent who really comprends English and also understands the issues.  Such agents do exist; you just need work to find them.

You can also respond the stupid automated email and explain that you want a reply from a real person who comprehends English.

Other than that, you can choose another service; you can't change PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Adel89
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply! Paypal customer service told me to try to send my funds as a payment, I couldn't do it and it's clearly mentionned in my user agreement that:

7. Restriction on Sending Payments:

1. You may use your credit card to send payments. You may not use your PayPal balance or US bank account to send payments. All amounts in your available PayPal balance must be withdrawn from your PayPal account through automatic and/or manual transfer.

And my country doesn't accept withdraws to locally issued VISA cards from Paypal anymore.

Can someone aroud here help me please??? this is an anormal situation!!! 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adel89

We have already told you that no one HERE can help you, only customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Halley77
New Community Member

HELLO.... I have tried for months to inform you I nolonger...and have not lived in  California for over three years.... I live in Myrtle Creek, Oregon....I have lost a lot of money because of your ignorance.... My address is below.....

Hal Fowler

119 T Marie Lane...#12

Myrtle Creek, Oregon...541-280-7309

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Change your address in the account profile.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.