Paypal claims that I filed a dispute though Amex but I didn't

tgtpsrx
Contributor
Contributor

Well in fact this was happened several months ago. One day I suddenly received an email from Paypal saying that I asked Amex to file a dispute to one of the transaction I made, but I didn't. I contacted Amex and checked every single part of my Amex account, and I am 1000% sure that no dispute is being filed by Amex. I tried to contact Paypal about the issue but every customer service I contacted asked me to contact Amex to cancel the dispute. I have been kept contacting Paypal and Amex around and around for two weeks and received no solution for the problem until someone told me that I could wait for 75 days until the case expired. So I waited 75 days, and nothing has changed.

Now here comes the question. What should I do to cancel the dispute? I have nothing to cancel from Amex so I am pretty sure this is in fact a technical issue from Paypal. Please do not suggest me to contact the customer service from Amex or Paypal again, basically because I have tried tons of times and received nothing helpful.

Sorry if I have been a bit unpolite, this problem caused me a lot of troubles and I feel really frustrated about this. The dispute is towards a website which I used to buy a lot of stuffs on it. Now they simply blocked my access and I can buy nothing from them due to the dispute

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.