Paypal cash card

buylowhmu
Contributor
Contributor
My card isnt adding it says LOAD FUNDS: PIN NOT ACTIVATED. Pin number has not been activated at retail. Error 4004. But i did activate the card and i have a reciept for it.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

prairiesunsets
Contributor
Contributor

On Feb 8, 2017 I attempted to add $200.00 to my paypal account/debit card via a Green Dot barcode, at a local CVS pharmacy. They money never got into my account.  I've called twice, and put off twice.  I was never was contacted by them to resolve this, but finally got an email and faxed the information they requested.  Clearly the $ went into somebody elses account.  I sincerely hope that Paypal and Green Dot work together to permanently resolve this kind of fraud/error quickly.  I see by reading this message board that this kind of mishandling has happened to a multitude of others!  I have business I need to conduct, and this kind of frivolous handling of  important financial transactions, does not reflect well on either company!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.