Paypal Stole My Money! (froze about 1,000$ and support won't give any explanations)

ebalstudios
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, apologies for the somewhat provoking title but it's been one month and a half and Paypal support did not reply, only once they said they passed it to someone else and they never got back to me.

Story put short, I have been unfortuantly been using Paypal for a while to receive royalties from 2 very well known websites and then to withdraw them back to my credit card.

A month and a half ago I tried  withdrawing money to my credit card as I always do but the operation was canceled and reversed. Contacted support and got an automated response, contacted them again with no answer, then again which they replied they will pass it on to someone and still no response. They basically froze 1,000$ of my hard earned money and didn't even have any courtsey to provide an explanation!

Anyone with expereince on this? I would imagine they are not on this forum since I read many other horror stories about Paypal and anyone who had my situation would probably never use Paypal again as I myself already plan to. but Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.