Paypal 21day

MikhelFrancis
Contributor
Contributor

hi im from Philippines  and i have Premier account

today i need money and my friend send money but!

as I'm paying for goods or services!! Something went wrong

but im not seller and nothing have to sell! and i refound this money!

so how to hide this error? and if someone send money as friend or personal payments, can i use this money and access itt with out waiting 21 days ?!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ShiraYuki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

if someone sent you money via friends and family route , you can use the money immediately or withdraw it your bank account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You have 2 options:

1) Issue a refund to your friend on transaction page and tell your friend to send again as friends and family payment.  NOTE: You may have to pay the flat rate part of the PayPal fee (when receiving goods and services payment) to refund but you get the percentage rate part refunded.

OR

2) You mark the transaction as Shipped where release of funds will take 7 days for domestic or 14 days for international, BUT if you tell your friend to mark the item as 'received' in the Transaction Details page, it will release the payment three days afterwards. The 'received' option will be available to your friend after you mark item has been 'shipped'.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you already refund this money, and don't want this to happen again, just make sure the payment your friends and family send you is a family and friends payment not a goods and services payment.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MikhelFrancis
Contributor
Contributor

many thanks for help and for now if someone send money as friend or personal....

does this money hold for 21 ? or no? can i use this money or buy ...

Login to Me Too
Solved

ShiraYuki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

if someone sent you money via friends and family route , you can use the money immediately or withdraw it your bank account.

Login to Me Too

MikhelFrancis
Contributor
Contributor

many thanksss :X

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.