Payments sent to the wrong account?

Gedley
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, My eBay account was hacked so payments made for selling transactions went to a different account. I provided PayPal the email address associated with the fraudulent account and we were able to confirm all the transactions that incorrectly went to that account. However PayPal says they can’t transfer the funds to me, since it was my eBay account that was comprised. But eBay says it’s up to PayPal to intitiate a refund. I’ve called both 6 times and gotten nowhere. Anyone got any advice?? PLEASE HELP!!!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

go to My Ebay and cancell all these orders,you are not going to ship anyway since you did not get the money,so why pay FVF fee?

Login to Me Too

Gedley
Contributor
Contributor

My apologies...  I should have included the fact that I have shipped all of these items.  The hack took place on Nov 25, but I didn't realize it until Dec 30. So there were like 14 transactions that took place.  I'm sure all the pros would have figured it out sooner, but I just got started with my store.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.