Payments not showing up in bank acount

NiteHood
Contributor
Contributor

I just started PayPal, and I've been using it to get some games on Steam (a platform for buying and playing games on a PC, if you weren't familiar). The payments have been going through fine, and I can see them in my PayPal activity, but when I go to my online banking acount, I don't see the payments there. Other payments I've made since are showing up in my online banking, but not my PayPal purchases. Does anyone know what's going on? Again, the payments seem to be going through just fine, I just can't see them in my online banking. And yes, I'm sure I'm looking at the same account that my PayPal is linked to.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Judith123
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have any other accounts linked to PayPal -- like credit cards, or a PayPal Balance, PayPal Credit?  Maybe the payments are being are being made from one of them?

You don't say how long you've been waiting to see the posts in your bank account, but some companies take a long time to submit payments -- maybe Steam is one of them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.