Payment taken then back in my account

Pamelamcginty
New Community Member
I made an online food order on 6th using paypal. The money left my account into holding. I recieved shopping yesterday and is completed online , although I have a similar amount of money back in my bank account today and unsure whether this has anything to do with paypal. Do not want to use the money if its an error . Anyone any advice ?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey Pamelamcginty,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with the amount coming from our bank, but I'm here to help in any way I can. If you log onto PayPal and check your activity, we'll show what payment option was used for the transaction. If this was your bank or debit card, then you'll want to ensure the amount wasn't taken twice, or that it was taken at all. If it hasn't processed yet, you may need to wait to allow it to be processed out of your bank and through PayPal to ensure your bank isn't negatively affected. 

I hope this helps, have a great rest of your day!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.