Payment still pending, what now?

ilopez
Contributor
Contributor

Buyer recieved the item on the 6th of this month and Paypal still hasnt released the funds? What can I do to get my money? I'm aware that Paypal holds the funds for 21 days but this is the first time that they have held it for this long. So what gives? Am I going to have to wait the full 21 days for some unkown reason even though, I entered my tracking info and never had to wait out the full 21 days?

I try leaving messages in the message center but, nothing.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ilopez

Ebay or other?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ShiraYuki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

assuming you inserted the tracking number in the transaction details the funds should be available 3 days after delivery date , but if you did not marked it as shipped and not inserted any tracking number paypal will still release the funds after 21 days.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ShiraYuki

That no longer applies and it depends if it was an ebay or private transaction.

Rules changed when ebay and paypal split.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ilopez
Contributor
Contributor

yeah, it was an ebay transaction and yes i updated the status of the sale with the tracking info.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ilopez

ok if you have met the below requirements as per below and its gone past the timescale then contact customer services and see if they will release your funds    >>>

As long as there are no problems with the transactions, you’ll have the money within 21 days.

Typically, you can access these payments within 7-14 days if you:

• Send the item to the buyer’s postal address, as shown on the Transaction Details page
  • Mark the item as sent on the Transaction Details page and provide the dispatch details (for digital goods, mark the item as processed on the Transaction Details page).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.