Payment pending/under review

Chantene
Contributor
Contributor

I sent money to a family member ($25.00) and received a notification that it was pending because it was under review due to gov’t regulations and policies and would take  72 hours to be resolved. Why?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Chantene
Contributor
Contributor

Why before posting in community chat? Just curious.  It has been resolved.  I called and the gentleman I spoke to, Matthew, did ask if I was comfortable giving personal information.  I said no I was not comfortable especially since it had nothing to do with the transaction and who it was going to other than the persons were related. He pushed it through review and it was sent today, five days after I initiated the transaction. Thank you so much for all your help! I really appreciate it! 

Chantene

Login to Me Too

Chantene
Contributor
Contributor

I’m sorry, I couldn’t find those links.  Operator error, I’m sure.  But thank you! 

Login to Me Too

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You're welcome! And, no, the links are removed like that for some reason - it's something I just recently found out during this conversation and one other. So, the links I was referring to are the links at the top of the page with "Community Events." I was hoping to post the full URL so that people can copy and paste it if they can't click on the link.

P.S. Based on the fact that you used the word "Operator" I wanted to let you know that that I am not a PayPal employee. Enjoy!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.