Payment notification

Eabir
Contributor
Contributor

When a payment is made to a business account, is a notification sent to the account owner? If so, what info is included - name, address, email?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @Eabir!

Great question! When a seller receives a payment, they will receive a payment notification that includes the buyer's name, PayPal email address and shipping address (if the seller's button or website requires a shipping address.)

I hope this helps!

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @Eabir!

Great question! When a seller receives a payment, they will receive a payment notification that includes the buyer's name, PayPal email address and shipping address (if the seller's button or website requires a shipping address.)

I hope this helps!

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Dropshot1
New Community Member

Does the seller receive an email notification whether the buyer uses a credit card to pay? Or, does the email notification occur only when the buyer uses PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.