Payment not reflecting

ricarii09
New Community Member
I made a payment to my PayPal credit account, payment wasn't due until October 4. The amount paid is reflecting in my current balance, but it is still showing that I have a minimum amount due. And it is still showing 0 available credit. Has anyone else had this issue?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Give it some time to process. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Radiohead99955
Contributor
Contributor

What?  A month?  Get a grip.  Be ethical with other peoples money.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I just make my payment from checking account.  It passes through PayPal and then to PayPal Credit.  I don't check the daily numbers; I just know it will happen.  Best to just not look at the account for several days; relax.

To make it easier in future, schedule your payment to occur at a selected time and, again, relax.  Computers take care of the details.

Login to Me Too

Radiohead99955
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same problem.  Sent them a large cashiers check, which they received and cashed over 10 days ago, and still telling me I have a min payment due, when the bank has confirmed PP Credit rcvd and cashed the payment 10 days prior.  Contacting customer service is a real joke.  There is no customer service.  I want my payment reflected and offered to send PP Credit scans of the front and back of the cashed payment (by PP).  No response.  I get canned responsed totally unrelated to my concern.  NO help, NO assistance, NO ethical behavior by PP.  I contacted my bank and trying to rescind the previous payment.  No point in sending it to PP if they won't credit it (basically stole the funds I sent after this much time passage).  NO other credit sources I have ever worked with do this.  Only PP>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.