Payment can't be completed due to regulations

antonsv
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

We have corporative account(Russia we have two currency: RUB and USD) and our customer from USA try to pay through Paypal to our corporative account and he get an error:

"Sorry, this payment can't be completed due to regulations.

If you continue to encounter problems please contact customer service"

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

squishydonald
New Community Member

I've got the same error. I am from Bosnia and when I try to withdraw money from a USA based website, they get the same message that the payment failed due to regulations. 

I've contacted PayPal support but they still haven't replied. Did you find a solution by any chance? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @squishydonald,

I'm sorry to hear that you can't receive payment from the website that you're trying to receive money from. Some payments may be blocked due to regulations. No further information can be provided regarding the nature of the restriction on the payment. I regret that the payment will not be able to be completed using PayPal.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Mira1122
New Community Member

Have you found any solution for this (Bosnia as well)?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.