Paymant akcept problem

Satvenus
Contributor
Contributor

Hallo ich have problem i send mony to other paypal acont and is panding i have no more button to akcept this that i becoming ware how ist this now? Please help he have panding 2 days and i have this becoming thanks

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Contact the recipient and tell them to accept money.  Have them use the website or the PayPal mobile app.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Satvenus
Contributor
Contributor

He have Website, and Bussines  account, and still  Payment settlement Pending 2 Days, last time i have to  and all work now not more 😞 A dont now what i do 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Email the business or website and tell them to accept the payment.  Did you pay with eCheck?  

Login to Me Too

Satvenus
Contributor
Contributor

I pay  whit my paypal to other paypal, and mony is on ther other paypal accont, but pending 2 days long, and i have this Ware beckoming, and  a have not more that i can on my paypal akcept that i bekoming my ware from  him 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Sorry, can't understand fully what you are saying.  

But if payment is pending and not accepted past 30 days it will be returned to you. If you do not receive what you ordered, file a dispute.  You have 180 days from date of payment to dispute it.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Please write back in your language. I would rather use google translate.

Login to Me Too

Satvenus
Contributor
Contributor

Also ich versuche es so, ich habe einen Freud per paypal geld gesendet als Familiy, und er hat auch ein pay pal  und da habe ich es ihn geschickt, er hat das geld bekomme aber steht PENDING, das ist nicht das erste mal das ich es so mache, wenn ich das mache bekomme ich immer das ich als geld sender bestätigen muss das ich die Wahre bekommen habe, habe das gibt es jetzt nicht mehr, als ich es damals so machte ging alles ok jetzt aber nicht mehr 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.