Paying Paypal credit balance with Paypal balance

DarkUlts
Contributor
Contributor

I remember reading on the guide that I can pay off my Paypal credit balance with the money in my regular Paypal account.  Currently, I have $16.68 (USD) due in the PP credit and 14.74 EUR (16.80 USD) in my PP balance.  When I click to "Make a Payment," the only option I get is to choose the bank.  Am I missing a step or did they remove the ability to pay PP Credit balance with my own account funds?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

vickiwilson
Contributor
Contributor

I just discovered how to do this.  After you enter the amount you want to pay, it will ask you where the funds will come from.  It will show your bank account and the next choice is your PayPal balance.  You can select that and it will pay the PayPal credit out of your PayPal funds.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

vickiwilson
Contributor
Contributor

I just discovered how to do this.  After you enter the amount you want to pay, it will ask you where the funds will come from.  It will show your bank account and the next choice is your PayPal balance.  You can select that and it will pay the PayPal credit out of your PayPal funds.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.