PayPal to GCash cash-in

Leiiel
Contributor
Contributor
Error Code: UYE7 What is this and how or when is it gonna be fixed? Some of us, depend entirely on Gcash for our PayPal fund transfer, please fix it soon
Login to Me Too
115 REPLIES 115

kpeacton
Contributor
Contributor
Wala parin talaga, 2pm na lang di parin makapag cash-in. Paikot ikot lang din 2882. Ano na bes, Gcash and Paypal??
Login to Me Too

michi29
Contributor
Contributor

ayaw pa rin.. 😞 tingin ko sa gcash na talaga ang problem.. kasi kahit yung website na GCash error din..hirap din makaConnect sa hotline..

Login to Me Too

ralphpapips
Contributor
Contributor

Still error UY7E

Login to Me Too

tofuburger
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the update. As of 8:46pm Philippine time, UYE7 error is still persistent. Pay pal and/or globe please update us with this mess please. Ugh... 5 days maintenance, and still waiting.

Login to Me Too

jerkyong
Contributor
Contributor
Any update on this issue? Still having the error feb 21, 1057pm Please advise if anyone has successfully made a transaction Thank you
Login to Me Too

Jastineara
As of 3:41 am, Feb 22. Still unable to cash-in via PayPal because of the error. This is a GCash issue not PayPal's. Talked to their customer service rep and was advised there isn't any maintenance on their end. Besides all PayPal services are working fine. Like duh. Worst part is, you can't talk to GCash customer rep cos their cx service is a joke so we literally can do nothing but wait. Ugh.
Login to Me Too

kentlucky
Contributor
Contributor

I just talk to a Gcash CSR and they said that the service will be back again within before 9PM Today. Hopefully, this is true.

Login to Me Too

imahenation
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know why they aren't sending us any text advisory or posting any updates about this issue on their social media? Or they should at least add an error message to their app that they are having a maintenance. 

Login to Me Too

Hazel82
Contributor
Contributor

It's already the 22nd and it's still there "Code UYE7"

Login to Me Too

kimex11
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone!

I have the same issue ongoing and it's been a headache for me and a nightmare because I starved to death now.

Good thing, I did my own research to resolve this matter. I found an alternative way to encash my money thru XOOM.com

a PayPal partner which you can Pickup it up straight to your bank account or Money remittances. 

Though it has a fee of $4.99 per transaction and a lil bit low conversion, it helped me feed this poor tummy of mine.

Hopefully, I was able to help in a small little way.

VA problems! 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.