PayPal stole my money.

FelixVG
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! Actually I'd like to write in the German Community but somehow I ended up here. Forgive my poor English.

Well, my problem is this: I have two bank accounts. One is empty, one isn't. The one with money actually is supposed to be my standard account for any payments but anyhow PayPal manages to out my empty account as payment source. Sometimes I forget that and pay with the empty account. What happens next is this:
PayPal tries to get the money from my empty bank account and can't. So the money goes back. A few days later PayPal tries to get my money again but this time three € more because of insufficient funds at their first intent. Before PayPal intents the second time to get my money, I charge my bank account with sufficient funds. PayPal gets the money. Debt should be erased. But no: In my PayPal-Account I have a dept too and it is just the same amount. They basically took twice the money from both accounts. Of course I want to pay only once for the bought product. Not twice. This is not the first time that this happens. How can I erase my onlined debt since PayPal already has got my money?

kind regards,
Felix

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.