PayPal notified refund by email, but neither purchase nor refund appears in activity list!

Hallyvan
Contributor
Contributor

Hello community, this is the first time I have a problem in my account.

On December 01,2017, I made a purchse using PayPal, on Ebay's platform and my package never arrived so I opened a claim in Ebay. Yesterday, both Ebay and Paypal, notified me by email that the seller gave me a full refund and Ebay closed the case, so I went to my PayPal account to verify it, and such a surprise to see that my activity list doesn't show neither the refund nor the purchase! I searched for them everywhere in my account and found nothing.

The card I used for this purchase is a Payoneer's one, and it normally receives refunds very fast, but this time no amount was received.

I'm very upset about the purchase disappearing from my PayPal activity list, and also by receiving a notification from PayPal about the refund but then finding nothing in my account. Please help me, anyone, thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.