PayPal issued a Refund to my eBay Buyer and let him keep the iPhone I sold

MilamCreative
Contributor
Contributor

I am having a significant issue with PayPal, and I do not see any movement at all. 

On March 27, 2018, PayPal refunded full refund to the buyer of my eBay auction of an "Apple iPhone 8 Plus - 256GB - Silver (AT&T) A1897 (GSM)" (Case number: PP-006-736-539-233) and NEVER REQUIRE THE BUY TO RETURN the iPhone. Right now, the buyer has the iPhone 8 Plus that I sold PLUS the full refund...and I have nothing.

On the buyer's dispute, he claimed (in French), "the phone is unusable contrary to what was mentioned in the announcement, can you do the necessary to unlock it or refund me." However, the phone was NEVER advertised as an unlocked phone.

I have responded to every PayPal email and have also uploaded proof to the PayPal website. But for some reason, the dispute keeps getting "closed." What do I do if PayPal isn't paying attention? Should I contact the BBB as well as IC3.gov if I can't get help?

HELP!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.