PayPal doesn't let me send money or buy stuff online

cuze
New Community Member

So first of all, yes I have money on my bankaccount so that is not the reason why I can't buy stuff

My problem is that I can't buy stuff, everytime I try to buy stuff it gives me this message: "We're sorry. We can't complete your purchase at this time. Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay"

And if I try to send money to my friends it gives me this message: We can not send your payment at this time. If this issue occurs repeatedly, contact PayPal.

I have everything verified + added a bankaccount to my PayPal account (which is verified aswell)

Please help me!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PinoyFam420

I'm getting the same issue! I thought maybe it was eBay but I contacted eBay and no issues there. I contacted PayPal yesterday and the agent was as helpful as a no armed arm wrestler! I logged off and logged back in, changed my payment info, changed preferred payment (even though my PayPal has a balance)  and also tried different browsers and other computers, nope same issue. 

Sorry, this payment option isn't available. Here are your options:

• Select a different payment option.
  • Contact PayPal customer service to resolve this issue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.