PayPal credit refund question HELP!

zhennn
Contributor
Contributor
I purchase an item via. eBay using PayPal credit and later I request cancel the order, seller agreed and issued me refund, PayPal transaction summary shows the refund is completed, but it did not reflect on my paypal credit account.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @zhennn,

Thanks for posting in the community. I'm happy to help!

Payments refunded to PayPal Credit can take 3-5 business days to process to a PayPal Credit account that is linked to the PayPal account. If the PayPal Credit account is not linked to the PayPal account, the refund can take 7-10 business days to complete.

I hope this helps answer your question. 🙂

-Krystin

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @zhennn,

Thanks for posting in the community. I'm happy to help!

Payments refunded to PayPal Credit can take 3-5 business days to process to a PayPal Credit account that is linked to the PayPal account. If the PayPal Credit account is not linked to the PayPal account, the refund can take 7-10 business days to complete.

I hope this helps answer your question. 🙂

-Krystin

Login to Me Too

zhennn
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks! I just got my refund! Thank you for your answer! 

Login to Me Too

silverturku
Contributor
Contributor

can anyone help me ,i try to withdrow my funds it says that to add a us bank account but im from albania i got my paypal linked with my debid card why asks me for bank account

Login to Me Too

etherton1978
Contributor
Contributor

Right paypal i got hacked without any security or anything sent to my phone or anyting so why did my paypal account state the payments wil not be taken and refunded but no i am in the minus in my bank account.

And i herd it takes upto a week to go back in my account. but why does it take 2 days to come out. Today is 11/02/16 my direct debit bills everythings coming out on the 12 friday and my account is minus £400 so im going to have to fit the bill with all charges from my bank i think ebay needs a more security which is more affected like the security on steam which the steam account will not log u in by the ip adress and sends a email to your emai adress u gave them. come on paypal 100% secure i dont think so. i will be contacting the ceo of this. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.