PayPal address

Bboosbrde
Contributor
Contributor
I would like to share my PayPal payment address, and I know this is a silly question, but I can't remember what it is or how to find it, so how can I find my PayPal address to share with people so they can pay me?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Bboosbrde,

If you're trying to have someone pay you, the only thing they need is your email address attached to your account. This is the PayPal address where they'll send money. Otherwise, you can use PayPal.Me to collect money. If you already have this set up, you can find the address in your profile.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Bboosbrde,

If you're trying to have someone pay you, the only thing they need is your email address attached to your account. This is the PayPal address where they'll send money. Otherwise, you can use PayPal.Me to collect money. If you already have this set up, you can find the address in your profile.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Bboosbrde
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.