PayPal Shipping Links Missing

Bill1608
Contributor
Contributor

I heard that you can get discounts on PayPal shipping if you ship to a payee.  But my list of payees does not include PayPal shipping links.  I can manually use the shipping link, but that just wants generic shipping information not related to a payment.  Why don't I have shipping links in my payment list?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Bill1608
Contributor
Contributor

I know now what happened with the missing shipping links.  All of the payments in the list I was looking at were either ebay payments (as buyer or seller) or a couple payments I made to family.  Non were non-ebay payments to me.  I had a family member send me 99 cents, and the shipping link showed up for that payments.  So all is fine.  Thanks to all those who responded with answers.  Oh wait, no one did.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Bill1608
Contributor
Contributor

I know now what happened with the missing shipping links.  All of the payments in the list I was looking at were either ebay payments (as buyer or seller) or a couple payments I made to family.  Non were non-ebay payments to me.  I had a family member send me 99 cents, and the shipping link showed up for that payments.  So all is fine.  Thanks to all those who responded with answers.  Oh wait, no one did.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.