PayPal POOL

corvair69
New Community Member

I just set up a Pool, but I'm not sure how the money gets to the Pool (or my account?). To test it, I selected the only thing available: "Chip In", then "Pledge". It shows my $$ pledged, but no $$ were transferred. Do I need to use my email address to send the nmoney? And therefore, do I need to make sure people know to use my email as well to transfer funds? Is no money transferred at all in the PayPal Pool process? I searched all the FAQs, but no specific answers for this.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey corvair69,

Great questions! You can transfer your money from your Money Pool using the information here. There's details regarding where the Money Pool payments go here. The steps to contribute to a Pool are here. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

franqfranq
New Community Member

The response was thorough, but there is no transfer button any where when I try and take that pledge and get the funds transferred. What can be done instead?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.