PayPal Mobile Confirmation Issues

Jackyyy_
Contributor
Contributor

Hey! I have recently been on PayPal with no issues. However, yesterday I went onto PayPal attempting to send money to someone. I clicked send and the confirm mobile phone screen popped up. Okay, no big deal for me. I clicked recieve by text message and nothing happened. I then clicked confirm by phone call and it popped up with "We cannot confirm it is you". I gave it 24 hours and tried again. Same deal. Any way to fix this without calling customer support?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

temp20180110
Contributor
Contributor

Why Paypal makes sending money this deadly stupid? What I need is just to send $10 to my friend. By following Paypal instructions exactly, it always ended with more info needed for security reason. Then by emailing or calling customer service, both came back with those stand and **bleep** answers without solving the problem. That mobile confirmation page always ended up with "We could not identify it is you". So frustrated with Paypal. Hoping we have an alternative online payment company which can complete and eventually kill Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.